2015 Australia Day Community Event of The Year Award
On Saturday 19th November 2016 from 5.00pm we are celebrating Hunters Hill and her village life. We are inviting you to come over for dinner under a canopy of leaves, lights and stars with great company, food, wine, entertainment, family fun and much more.
FREE ENTRY and plenty of seating available
- We are closing off Gladesville Road from the corner with Ryde Road, setting up Hunters Hill’s longest ever dinner table and providing great food & wine and entertainment.
- All the local cafes and restaurants will have tables and seating on the street
- The Hunters Hill Hotel will have a fully licensed bar on the street as well as a late afternoon beer garden and chill out lounge, PLUS a one stop pop up bottle shop
- Bring your family and friends.
- Entertainment – TBA!!
- Local shops are busy unpacking their christmas stock and preparing for an evening of late trading so start planning some christmas shopping!
- restaurants and cafes are trading late and creating special “Street Feast” menus.
- Please note that the section of Gladesville Road used for the feast will be closed for traffic from 12pm to 12am on the day.
- Entry is free and there will be plenty of seating along the street.
- food vendors (all local) will have nibbles, meals and desserts for sale
- the HHH will have FOUR unique bar areas
- Come back here soon for full menu details
Better still, subscribe to our weekly newsletter to be right out in front.
Book the date, share share share and share some more! It’s all about good food, friends and living local… so we expect a crowd!
See you at the feast!
For any questions and suggestions or to volunteer for the event, please contact us at
Adrian Black – firstname.lastname@example.org or 9879 9400
Thank you to our sponsors
We would like to thank the sponsors of the Hunters Hill Street Feast for making this event possible.